Glengarry Pioneer Museum volunteers provide hours of valuable assistance. Some help on a regular basis, while others prefer to be called “as-needed.” The GPM has a deep tradition of volunteer’s giving their time. Without it the museum would not be where it is today.
As a volunteer with us we hope you are able to gain as equally, if not more, than you are giving to us. Volunteering is a rewarding experience and we invite you to join us in whatever capacity is good for you. Everyone has their talents and we invite you to share them with us to help us see where you may fit in best.
- Learn and experience Glengarry Pioneer history surrounded by 19th century buildings and artifacts
- Gain experience working with the public
- Earn hours towards required high school volunteer experience
- Meet new people who share an interest in history and community
- Invitation to our annual Volunteer appreciation celebration
- Event planning
- Run a craft/activity during one of the Museum’s special events
- Facility and Grounds Maintenance
- Education programs
- Historical Research and Artifact Cataloging
- Seasonal setup and takedown
- Administration & visitor services
- and so much more!
So that we can help find a project that will make use of your skills and interests please:
Complete the Volunteer Information Form ONLINE.
Download, print and return the Volunteer Information Form
You will find that the GPM community is a welcoming group, so contact us today!
Have questions? Simply give us a call, or send us an email. 613-527-5230. firstname.lastname@example.org