Glengarry Pioneer Museum is now accepting applications for student employment to begin mid-May. All positions and terms of employment are dependent on grant approvals.
Please click on the link to view job description details.
No. of Positions to Fill: 4
Duration: 8-16 Weeks, depending on funding
Start Date: approximately May 10, 2021 to August 27, 2021
- High School Diploma and at least a year, or more, of post-secondary education, preferred;
- Open to students who are coming from full-time studies
- Interest in History, Public Relations, Social Sciences, Business, or Museum Studies, preferred;
- Written and oral fluency in English;
- Written and oral proficiency in French, preferred;
- Strong interpersonal communication skills;
- Demonstrated ability to work in group environments and possesses strong team player attributes.
- Physically able to lift and handle different types of artifacts and displays;
- Commitment to learning from experience;
- Ability to accept and learn from feedback;
- Demonstrated initiative and responsibility;
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Social platforms
Applications are Due by: April 19, 2021
Please send your resume including a cover letter to the email address specified below by April 19th, 2021.
They can be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or Mailed to:
Glengarry Pioneer Museum
1645 County Rd. 30
The Glengarry Pioneer Museum is committed to Employment Equity and encourages applications from all qualified individuals. We thank all applicants who apply for this position, but advise that only those applicants chosen for an interview will be contacted.