Maud Lewis Rug Hooking Pattern
Starting Bid: C$30.00
Ending On: July 21, 2021 12:00 pm
Maud Lewis (1903-1970) is one of Canada’s most outstanding folk artists. Her whimsical and universally appealing scenes of her life in rural Nova Scotia are alive with colour, movement and intimacy, evoking memories of our own happy childhoods.
Rug hooking pattern depicts: A winter scene with children heading to school and horse drawn sleighs.
Donated by: Laurie Maus & Marlie Tilker
Retail Value: $75
- Louise Leblanc-Mazur bid C$55.00 on July 8, 2021 9:38 am
- Sandra J. MacPherson bid C$50.00 on July 7, 2021 9:28 pm
- Louise Leblanc-Mazur bid C$45.00 on July 7, 2021 8:58 pm
- Sandra MacPherson bid C$40.00 on July 7, 2021 4:57 pm
- Louise Leblanc-Mazur bid C$35.00 on July 7, 2021 4:05 pm
- Sandra J. MacPherson bid C$30.00 on July 7, 2021 1:15 pm
Enter your email below to get notifications of new bids placed on the above item.
Winner will receive PayPal payment link via email.