Hand crafted homemade soaps from collected rain water and homegrown plants. Louise Leblanc Mazur operates the Rainwater Soap Company from their farm near Apple Hill. Their soaps are made in small batches using the highest quality essential and fragranced oils and organically grown plants to produce the gentlest soap. Soaps included in basket: cucumber-melon, blueberry delight, vanilla, damask rose, pearadise and unscented oatmeal, calendula and hibiscus. All this, plus a hand knit cloth in the bottom! Valued at $50
Louise Leblanc Mazur can be reached by email: [email protected]
- Alison Hall bid C$47.00 on December 1, 2020 5:57 pm
- Allan Walker bid C$40.00 on December 1, 2020 5:17 pm
- Laurie Maus bid C$35.00 on November 26, 2020 5:44 pm
- Flora Poulton bid C$28.00 on November 22, 2020 5:05 pm
- Karen Henry bid C$25.00 on November 21, 2020 6:35 pm
- Marty Niederkorn bid C$20.00 on November 20, 2020 9:44 pm
Enter your email below to get notifications of new bids placed on the above item.
Winner will receive PayPal payment link via email.